Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts - 11/30/10

randomtuesday

  • Even when you keep the game moving at a pretty fast speed, Monopoly is just one of those games that takes hours and hours to play. You'd think it would be easy to beat your 10, 9, and 7 year old daughters at the game, but they have way more money and properties than I do and Tyler is already bankrupt. We had to put everything in envelopes and call it a night; hopefully we can pick up where we left off sometime this week.
  • I don't know how I am going to get everything done this week. It's just too much and I am only one person and can only be in one place at a time.
  • My cats can finally come within a few feet of each other without hissing and growling. We've had them both for over a year now...
  • If I was smart, I would only have 6 bowls, 6 plates, 6 cups, 6 sets of silverware, 2 pans, 2 mixing bowls, and one serving dish. Then my kitchen wouldn't get so trashed. I should get rid of the rest of it.
  • It's not even officially winter yet and I'm already tired of the cold weather.
  • I finally found the three girls I spent so much time babysitting when I was a teenager and young adult. So, so much time; loved them to pieces. I feel like spending so much time taking care of them taught me how to be a mother in so many ways. The youngest one still had her umbilical cord when I started babysitting her. You can't imagine my elation at connecting with the middle one, only to find that she has no memory of me at all. Still - it's good to know they are ok.
  • I found 8 rolls of Scotch tape in a box in the basement. Tape in this house is like gold. I bet I could get the girls to do extra chores in exchange for pieces of tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment