Monday, June 15, 2009

"All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go..."

Well, the car is 90% packed up for our trip! I'll try to remember to take a picture in the morning before we leave. I am so glad that it seems like everything we'd hoped to bring (but not much else!) is going to fit in the van.

The first part of our trip will take us to my parents' farm in Missouri where we'll stay for a couple of days. The kids are anxious to see "Farm Grandma" and "Papa" and I'm excited to see them, too!

We won't be tenting it yet - thankfully my parents have an extra bed. I'm sure I'll savor the last few nights of comfortable sleeping.

Wish us luck - it takes about 9 hours to get there from our home near Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe and wonderful trip! With lots of John Denver songs to guide your way ;-)

    ReplyDelete