Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday - Week 2

I know I am a day late. I thought about skipping it but then decided that would constitute hiding, and that's not who I am. Embarrassed, yes. Cowardly, no.

I stood on the scale yesterday and was sad to see xx5.4. Up instead of down. :(
This morning it said xx3.7 so it's at least going back in the right direction. My weight seems to fluctuate a lot day by day. I'd like to see it keep coming down, of course.

I know what happened, though. Our grocery budget got tight and I did the 'responsible' thing by cooking from our pantry instead of spending money that we don't have at the store. Well, in our pantry were 3 boxes of pasta and a bag of rice. Carbs anyone? Clearly my body reacts unfavorably to this type of eating. Tyler, on the other hand, lost weight this week. Unfair!!

Thankfully, yesterday was payday and our fridge and pantry are stocked again with some better choices. I bought several bulk packages of meat and split them up into more reasonable servings and froze them. I think that will help a lot.

Goals for this week:
  • Get back to Taekwondo. I still haven't managed this one yet.
  • Keep climbing the stairs at school. I'm doing very well with this.
  • Skip snacks or at least choose wisely.
  • Have only one can of diet Pepsi per day.
  • Pack a lunch for school on Friday since I am there all day.
  • Stick to the meal plan!
  • xx1.9 on the scale next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment